Construction Site Supervisor
We are seeking a highly experienced, motivated Construction Site Supervisor to join our growing team in Langford, BC!
The Construction Site Supervisor will:
· be a personable and insightful leader, responsible for managing the construction process of multi-story wood frame buildings.
· work well in a collaborative, team environment
· ensure projects are constructed on time and on budget and meet quality requirements.
· have excellent knowledge of interior construction and a general knowledge of the construction trade process.
· coordinate the management of all trades involved on a building site and communicate with both the Project Manager and Construction Manager.
· be capable of developing a set of tasks to accomplish the project, coordinate and monitor the work involved in the tasks and deliver the final product on time and within the prescribed cost constraints.
· demonstrate an ability to “get the job done and ensure it is done correctly” as well as qualities of maturity, judgment, and leadership experience and project success prior to appointment to that position.
The ideal candidate should have:
· experience in single or multi-family construction processes
· knowledge of residential building codes
· strong interpersonal and communication skills
· excellent analytical and problem solving skills
The ideal candidate will also be:
· self-motivated and driven
· concerned about accuracy and thoroughness
· inclined to be "hands-on" with attention to, and organization of, details.
With more than 20 years in construction experience, DB Services is a leader in urban development and community enhancement. We offer full service Design and Build services in Victoria’s West Shore. DB Services has been enhancing the urban landscape through the development and construction of innovatively designed multi-family homes.
Contact us at 250-474-7020 for more information and details of salary & compensation.
We thank all applicants, however only those being considered will be contacted